About EUMA Belgium
Among our association's aims are the individual development of our members and the continued evolution of our profession. We can achieve this by :
- Forming a network of highly competent Management Assistants;
- Creating an image of the Management Assistant as an essential part of the Management team;
- Providing opportunities for training, cross-cultural relationships, exchange of ideas and international meetings.
Furthermore, vital parts of the network are our Corporate members supporting us through their membership as well as the Business partners offering their products and services to top Executive Assistants. The Association is a non-profit organisation, which has no political aims and will not engage in political or trade union activities.
EUMA Belgium is a group of Management Assistants who get together in monthly meetings in order to:
- Stay in touch with the developments in our profession;
- Learn from guest speakers and other members;
- Get to know peers with a similar job in a different company or industry;
- Meet with friends and make new ones;
- Get interesting information and contacts you can take back to your company;
EUMA monthly meetings mostly take place in a hotel in Brussels. We often discuss business related topics, but we also take time to enjoy the services offered by the hotel or company hosting us. EUMA Belgium is not all work and no fun, we also have meetings where we discuss about colour in business dress, go beer tasting or take a day off in a nice chateau ...
Have a look at our past events page to get a taste of what we do!
Do you feel like attending a meeting? You can! Have a look at the future events page and register online!